How to take care of your health in the Rainy season?Heal and Care Ayurveda
As we can see rainy season has recently started, and of course, we all like to enjoy this season. But along with this fun, we also invite a few diseases. According to Ayurveda, water and air are infected with germs and bacteria in the rainy season, which get along with viral diseases. Let’s understand how to take care of health in the Rainy season.
We usually see people suffering from Cold, Cough, Fever, Diarrohea, Uneasiness in this season. Other diseases that can be harmful are- Malaria, Dengue, Swine flu, Chikungunya, Jaundice.
Along with these other problems faced by elderly people are Joint pain, asthma, digestive disorders, and Vata Doshas. If these problems are not treated on time, it may increase its intensity.
So how to protect yourself from these weather conditions, viral infections, and unwanted disorders? All these questions can be answered by Ayurveda, lets see the vital role of Ayurveda in this.
To protect yourself from above the conditions keep this in mind-
- Drink boiled water
- While having vegetables or fruits clean them with saltwater.
- Avoid eating street food
- Take care of kids, as they are most likely to be prone to such diseases. If going for ayurvedic kadha or churna, take it under proper consult.
Points to keep in mind-
- Massage yourself with lukewarm sesame oil and then take a bath.
- To build your immunity boil milk and add turmeric and basil leaves in it.
- Oily food, last night leftovers, bakery food, fast food, spicy food can affect your health.
- Try to avoid combination food like Milk+ Fruits together, milkshakes, Milk+ Fish, icecream after having non-veg food.
- Eat 15-20 black raisins at night, it helps in the digestion of food and constipation problems.
- Drink lukewarm water before sleeping, it helps in weight control.
- To reduce Vata dosha from your body, Basti Karma is a very useful treatment in Ayurveda.
- Monsoon season using reduces our immunity, so to build it back eat healthy food and have warm water.
- Eat light food, which is easily digestible.
If you follow these points, you can stay safe from any infections or virals. Rains are always to be enjoyed but follow the above points to stay fit and as they say, prevention is better than cure.
In case you fall sick, feel free to connect on- 9423422379
with Dr. Geetanjali Thokal. She is the Best Ayurvedic Doctor in PCMC.