Panchakarma in Pune
Well, our panchakarma in Pune, is a significant treatment plan, focusing on strengthening and rejuvenating your immune system. It is one ancient Ayurvedic science-based healing solution for the mind and body. It helps in cleansing your body from within and restores the balance of multiple Doshas.
The Panchakarma treatment is designed to detoxify the body and help rejuvenate the mind, body, and consciousness.
The panchakarma clinic in Pune PCMC under the name of Heal and Care is the ultimate solution when you are looking for a complete “Five Treatment” plan. This treatment consists of 5 different methods, designed to help remove harmful toxins from your body and heal it effectively.
Our Ayurvedic panchakarma treatment in Pune helps you in improving overall health. It is the major part of Ayurvedic science to help attain a balanced state of mind and body.
Heal and Care Panchakarma Treatment in Pune
Heal and Care offers the best panchakarma treatment in Pune, noted for working on all physical and mental problems. The best part about our clinic is that we work from the core. If you check the best panchakarma treatment near me on Google, Heal and Care will be in front of you to cure the root cause.
Our best ayurvedic doctor in Pune, Dr. Geetanjali Thokal is the main expert behind panchakarma treatment and ensures that you get the best treatment you are paying for.
Check a Bit More About Our Panchakarma Treatment Plan
- Vaman Karma: It is a major therapy used for eliminating diseases caused by Kapha Dosha. It is used for curing Kapha disorders like colds, bronchitis, diabetes, chronic cold and asthma, respiratory congestion, and more.
- Virechana Karma: It helps in eliminating diseases, presented by excess Pitta dosha. Excessive pitta gets secreted and accumulated in the gall bladder, small intestine, and liver, resulting in multiple skin problems. This method is used for treating skin issues like pimples, rashes, inflammation, various skin allergies, and more. It can treat obesity, fever, infertility, and jaundice.
- Nasya karma: It is used for eliminating toxins by using medicines through the nose. It can eliminate issues related to the ear, eyes, nose, and throat. You can cure depression, hypertension, migraines, bronchitis, anxiety, and insomnia through this treatment plan.
- Basti Karma: This therapy is designed for eliminating diseases as a result of excessive Vata Dosha. It will include herbal oil, medicated milk, and more into the colon through the rectum. Vata is mainly dominant in the colon portion of the body and this treatment plan eliminates imbalanced doshas through the intestinal tract.
- Raktha Moksha: This Ayurvedic treatment is for purifying and cleansing the blood by removing harmful toxins from it. This plan helps in curing multiple disorders like eczema, rashes, leukoderma, itching, and more.
Call us to know more about our panchakarma treatment cost in Pune.
Heal and Care Ayurveda is Best Panchakarma Centre in Pune
If you are looking for the best panchakarma center in Pune, Heal and Care is the name that crosses your mind. Our panchakarma clinic in Pune has gained trust, thanks to our well-sought-out treatment plan.
To get best ayurvedic panchakarma treatment, book an appointment with our ayurvedic clinic in Pune right away for better plans.
Our Ayurvedic Panchakarma Clinic Cures the Root Cause
The best part about our panchakarma clinic is that we target the root causes by targeting the main areas causing problems with our right panchakarma treatment in Pune.
Our ayurvedic panchakarma clinic has divided the therapeutic section into five different categories to solve your health problems. So, if you have any health problem and you check out the effective ayurvedic panchakarma near me in search then Heal and Care will be on the first page.
Why our Panchakarma Treatment is more Trusted by Patients?
We have been into panchakarma treatment for years now. Using our experience and knowledge, we have worked with many patients down the line. Our panchakarma in Pune is known for targeting root causes. Furthermore, we offer panchakarma therapy only after thorough consultation with our patients. You will always remain in the middle of our discussion and not quite in the dark!
So, to know more about our best ayurvedic panchakarma treatment, call our panchakarma expert at 9423422379
What is Panchakarma?
Panchakarma is a rejuvenating, immune system strengthening and an ancient Ayurvedic science healing program for the body and mind. It cleanses the body within, restores balance of various Doshas, detoxifies the body and thus helps rejuvenating the body, mind and consciousness. Panchakarma word is made up of two Sanskrit words i.e. Pancha means five and Karma means treatment. Thus it is a treatment consisting of five different methods which removes harmful toxins from our body and heals it effectively and improves overall health. Panchakarma is an integral part of Ayurvedic science which helps us to attain a balanced state of body and mind. It is most effective if it done on seasonal basis.
Benefits of Panchakarma:
- It enhances our immunity system.
- It slows down the ageing process by reducing the effects of stress on our body.
- It detoxifies the body and provides strength, energy and mental clarity.
- It rejuvenates the body and mind and provides a deep relaxation.
- It restores the balance of various doshas and improves overall
- It helps us restore metabolic fire
Below are the five Karmas or five methods in Panchakarma:
Vaman Karma (Induced Vomiting):- It is the most important therapy as it eliminates the diseases caused by excessive Kapha dosha. It is used to cure Kapha related disorders such as bronchitis, colds, chronic cold and asthma, diabetes, indigestion, respiratory congestion, etc. Vaman treatment releases mucus thus relieving the person immediately.
Virechana Karma (Induced Purgation):- This therapy eliminates diseases caused by excessive Pitta dosha. This excessive pitta is secreted and accumulated in gall bladder, liver and small intestine which results into various skin related problems. This method is used to treat skin problems like acne, rashes, pimples, inflammation, internal worms, eczema, psoriasis, various skin allergies, etc. It also treats fever, jaundice, obesity, infertility, etc.
Nasya Karma (Medicated Errhines):- This therapy is related to elimination of toxins by means of administration of medicines through the nose. It is related to eliminating problems related to eyes, ear, nose and throat. Through Nasya, depression, migraines, hypertension, sinusitis, bronchitis, anxiety, insomnia, loss of speech,dental pain, etc can be cured. It is also effective in enhancing the memory and proper functioning of the brain when done periodically.
Basti Karma (Enema Therapy):- This therapy eliminates diseases caused by excessive Vata dosha. Basti includes induction of herbal oils, medicated milk, etc. into the colon through rectum. Vata is dominant at the Colon region of body. Basti is used to eliminate imbalanced doshas through intestinal tract. It is used for curing diseases such as hemiplegia, paraplegia, parkinsons diseases, constipation, kidney stones, joint pain, cardiac problems, acidity, sexual disorders, arthritis, etc.
Raktha Moksha (Blood Letting):- It is an Ayurvedic technique for purification and cleansing of the blood by removing harmful toxins that are accumulated in blood stream. Toxins present in intestinal tract are observed into the blood and they are circulated throughout the body. This condition results in various disorders such as rashes, eczema, acne, leukoderma, itching, enlarged liver, gout, etc. Rakta Moksha cures and prevents such disorders. It treatment regulates pitta which is having a very close relationship with blood. Imbalanced pitta causes toxicity, thus leading to many disorders. This treatment also stimulates the spleen to produce anti-toxic substances which increases immune system.